8.09.2006

Yes, I'm still amongst the living...

Hopefully this will make up for the complete lack of posting lately. Things are starting to settle down a little bit.

For today's treat I have a "Scanner" style portrait I did for a friend of mine. As I was doing the portrait I saved out in-progress shots and put them together in a quicktime so can see how the portrait progressed. It's kind of cool.

If anyone is interested, I'm taking commissions for portraits in this style. You'll get a JPEG and an EPS (so you can have it printed out at any size). I'm thinking $100 for a one person portrait, more than one person we can negotiate. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested.

jasonp@manlyart.com

So, the first image is the original photo, and the second one is the "Scannerized" version...


And here's the QuickTime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just like magic!