2.13.2009

Art Show Reminder!


Bad Betty, originally uploaded by manlyartjpc.

Hey folks, just a quick reminder that my pin-up show is opening tonight at Artistic Jeanius! If you don't come, Betty is going to come to your house and teach you a lesson! Oh... wait... What I meant was, If you don't come, Betty is NOT going to come to your house and teach you a lesson!

Artistic Jeanius presents the pin-up art of Jason Chalker
Friday February 13th, from 6pm-10pm
1711 S. Halsted
Chicago, IL 60608

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Benjamin Hall said...

Rad dude! You should do more line art!

Anonymous said...

shizz...too bad i moved, otherwise i would have gone. i used to live right down the street on taylor.

Jason Chalker said...

Ben- Thanks! I plan to. Heck, I plan to do more art period.

Neill- Bummer. Hey if you're still in the Chicago area, the show is up for a month. It's not too late!