4.22.2011

Godzilla Commission

Godzilla Commission, originally uploaded by Manly Art.
This is a commission painting I did this week. It's for a friends son's 16th birthday. The guy LOVES Godzilla. He also wanted something that (if possible) would glow in the dark and/or look good under a black light. The moon, eye and flame glow in the dark and the lettering (Japanese for Godzilla) is in florescent paint so mission accomplished! This was my first time doing Godzilla art and I'm happy how it turned out.

Speaking of commissions... I am currently taking commissions for drawings and paintings. Prices for drawings start at $30, small paintings start at $120 and large paintings (like Godzilla) start at $450. Drop me a line at jasonp(at)manlyart.com if you're interested!

Godzilla- Acrylic on illustration board. 15"x20" (matted area 12.5"x17.5")

No comments: