6.24.2013

Tiki Trips Tee!

Tiki Tee Front
Tiki Tee Front, a photo by Manly Art on Flickr.
My high school friend Dena contacted me recently to design a t-shirt for her Tiki Trips travel agency. They are in the process of making a pilot for a TV show about the travel industry and she wanted something fresh for the groups that go on her trips.

It was a pretty fun challenge. This is a 4 color design on a turquoise shirt and I had to keep her moai character it's signature purple with green eyes. I'm really happy with how it came out! I'm looking forward to seeing the production shirt.

Tiki Tee Back

This is the back of the shirt. She wanted to have a list of places they've been and places that are on the Tiki Trips bucket list. The original shirt had a shorter list set up like a band tour shirt. I suggested having the names in the shape of her moai head and she loved the idea. I was happy with the results.

Check out Dena's site and go on your own Tiki Trip!

No comments: